Sunday, October 10, 2010

so many beautiful people...

Here is my list of the top ten most beautiful women. If I could look like any of them, I'd be quite happy. :) Here we gooooo....

Amy Adams (TV actress who was in Enchanted and some other random stuff...and yes I replaced Zhang Ziyi with her because I had forgotten about her lol)


Vanessa Hudgens (Disney channel actress best known for High School Musical)


Keira Knightly (british actress, the most beautiful woman in the world, in my opinion, she was in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, which happen to be my favorite movies)




Katerina Graham (tv actress, plays Bonnie in the vampire diaires)




Gwyneth Paltrow (actress, I loved her in Emma)




Megan Fox (actress I suppose...it pains me to put her on the list, but oh well)



Catherine Zeta Jones (movie actress, but was also in the broadway play "A Little Night Music")





Ashley Greene (plays Alice in the twilight movies)



Ashley Benson (tv actress, plays Hannah in Pretty Little Liars)




Victoria Justice (I'm pretty sure she's an actress on Nickleodeon...but don't quote me on that haha)





So that's basically my list. By the way, I don't think I mentioned that you can feel free to comment if you agree/disagree for certain things...or if you think something/someone was left out of one of my lists that belongs there. Whatever you want, but please comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment