Monday, October 4, 2010

the beginning of top tens :)

So I came up with this great plan, to do like a list of top tens, in my opinion. Today's top ten should be obvious if you start scrolling down...this would be the top ten best looking men in my opinion. Emphasis on MY OPINION. I'll also put their name and their claim to fame, for those who don't know already. Anyway...here we goooo :) (By the way this is in no particular order)

Rafael Nadal (Current best tennis player in the world...last winner of the US Open)


Rain (Korean pop star and star in the movie Ninja Assassin)


Cristiano Ronaldo (Portuguese soccer player and Armani model)


Lukas Podolski (German soccer player)



Joseph Gordon-Lewitt (movie actor...I liked him best in Inception)



Zac Efron (actor...I always thought of him as such a pretty-boy until I saw 17 Again)


Taylor Lautner (actor; plays Jacob in the twilight movies)


Sterling Knight (Disney channel actor)


Ian Somerhalder (TV actor...was in Lost and is in the Vampire Diaries)


Basshunter (Swedish pop star/DJ)




That was fun. Tomorrow I go with best looking women so as not to be sexist. Although it will be much less fun since I'm straight :P

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're all so pretty <333
    cept the last dude...
    *coff* basshunter *coff*

    ReplyDelete